Are you looking to start your own optometric practice, or perhaps buy a pre-existing practice? Do you have questions concerning where to begin, who to contact, and how the process works. We at Optometric Transactions Consultants (OTC) are here to help. We specialize in assisting optometrists buying a practice. Our team is a full-service one that offers help every step of the way. We serve Algonquin, IL and the Midwest and Tri-state areas of Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky.
Buying an Optometric Practice
OTC offers the entire list of services needed to successfully aide you in purchasing your own optometric practice.
- 100% Financing– With our help, the market opens up to young optometrists who are looking to buy their own practice. We offer the financing to help put you on the path to ownership.
- Appraisal Services– We strive to give you a correct value for the practice you are purchasing using our own formula to make sure you are getting a fair deal.
- Management Consulting– OTC offers management consulting to help you bring profit back into the practice after purchase.
- Stellar Legal Team– Our legal team is spectacular and here to help you navigate through the legal areas of purchasing and owning your own practice.
- Success Coaching– OTC offers success coaching for two years after you purchase your optometric practice which results in a higher profit for you.
- Fast and Ethical Handling– We quickly and ethically handle your case from start to finish.
Where Should You Start?
Buying your own practice can be a daunting task. There are different factors to consider, and what seems like an endless amount of hurdles to overcome. Our experts at OTC are here to help you through the entire process. We have successfully helped other optometrists purchase a practice, and we can help you too. Contact us today for a consultation and to have your questions answered.
Some common questions are:
- Where can I find a motivated seller?
- How do I handle the legal end of purchasing a practice?
- Who do I go to for financing options?
- What should my business plan look like?
- Can I reasonably afford this practice? How much do I need now and in the near future?
The great news in that as optometric consultants, the partners at OTC can help you with all your questions. We are optometrists ourselves, and we know the ins and outs of the business, including buying a practice.
Our legal team has over 20 years of business law practice, and we are here to help you navigate the way through the purchasing process. The OTC consultants will be able to help you make your way through the legal process of leases, purchasing contracts, etc., so you will not be without legal support.
Optometric Transaction Consultants are here to help you on the journey to becoming a successful optometric practice owner. Contact us today, and let us help you on the way to ownership!