Optometry Practice Buyers Have Many Challenges & Much Uncertainty!
- Connecting to private practice owner who are ready and prepared to sell, who have a plan and who have their legal and financial documents ready.
- Understanding how to take a reasonable look at the financial numbers, Can I really afford this financially, now, and in the near future?
- Analyzing the seller’s financial documents to determine where there is room for growth.
- Writing a solid business plan.
- Securing financing through a reputable bank.
- Legal Matters covering such specifics as Negotiating new leases, rental agreements, and fair market rent rates and local contracts.